We pride ourselves on our ability to apply the right set of legal resources to the problem, and to get the job done quickly, correctly and at a reasonable cost.
Winery and Vineyard Law
For almost 20 years, our firm has been advising California wineries and vineyards regarding a wide range of legal issues affecting their businesses. This unique Gagen McCoy practice group -- based in St. Helena, California, the heart of the Napa Valley -- has the experience and know-how to handle matters that range from everyday business transactions to complex sales and mergers of wine business entities.
Our areas of expertise include:
- drafting and negotiating vineyard leases and grape contracts
- advising wineries and vineyards on what type of entity can best serve their special needs
- tax advice for winery and vineyard owners
- sophisticated estate and business planning
- land use matters
- acquisition and disposition of wineries and vineyards
- winery regulatory affairs
The attorneys in our Winery and Vineyard Law Group are an active part of the wine country community in which they live and work. They "know the territory," and they know the law. Let us put their knowledge and experience to work for you.